Rehan’s litigation practice is client-centered and results driven. He has experience with all dispute resolution options for clients, including settlement conferences, other forms of alternative dispute resolution, and court proceedings. Rehan also provides proactive advice and legal opinions on a variety of liability and procedural issues including waivers, director liability and damages.
Rehan also has experience with setting up companies and businesses, as well as the negotiation and drafting of agreements related to the acquisition and sale of businesses, corporate restructuring, and day to day business operations.
In his free time, Rehan enjoys working out, travelling, and watching the Oilers.
- Alberta, 2018
- Bond University, Faculty of Law, Robina Gold Coast, Australia
- Juris Doctor – 2016
- University of Alberta
- Bachelor of Science – 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association,
- Member, Association of Workplace Investigators